Bamboo Ink - a smart stylus for writing, note-taking and annotating, for Windows Ink.
This digital pen is the easy, natural and intuitive way to take notes and mark up documents. It works with apps on a range of pen-enabled devices, so you can be more productive on your terms.
Bamboo Ink feels as natural as putting pen to paper. Its sensitive fine tip means everything you write is precise. Tap on the Windows Ink
Workspace icon or your favorite apps to start writing. And the long-lasting battery lets you stay focused on your projects.
Customize your pen
Choose to add an accessory kit of 3 authentic-feeling nibs - soft, medium and firm - to best suit your way of working(sold separately.
One pen for many devices
Bamboo Ink is optimized for Windows Ink and works with both Wacom Active ES protocol and Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP) devices, giving you the flexibility to work however you like.
App to take you further
You can keep your ideas alive by editing and enhancing them, using your stylus in the Bamboo Paper app, which gives the feeling of a paper notebook. Optimized for Windows Ink on touch devices with Wacom Active ES or Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP)
technology; check wacom.com/comp for list of tested devices.
Bullet points version:
* Bamboo Ink - a smart stylus for Windows Ink.
* A natural, intuitive and hassle-free tool designed for writing, note-taking and annotating documents.
* Write naturally: Bamboo Ink features a sensitive fine tip that combines up to 4,096 pressure levels.
* Long-lasting battery to keep your flow going.
* Tap to launch Widows Ink Workspace - no pairing needed.
* Works with Wacom Active ES protocol and Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP).
* Accessories (sold separately): Nib kit - soft, medium and firm - to best suit your way of working.