79.00 cm (31.10 Inches) | 4096 x 2160 (4K) | IPS (Wide Gamut)
The 24 inch CG248-4K monitor has a 4K UHD resolution and is specifically aimed at creatives, who work with high-resolution content for print media, photography, and video production. The display boasts an excellent 185 ppi (pixels per inch), ensuring a finer display of high-resolution images than ever before.
Excellent image quality for sharp images. The screen has an impressive contrast ratio of 1500:1 and a brightness of 350 cd/m2. The LCD panel with IPS (wide gamut) technology enables a viewing angle of 178 degrees, ensuring that hues and contrast remain stable for the viewer.
The CG319X supports a wide variety of video formats up to 10-bit 4:4:4 at 50/60 p via DisplayPort and 10-bit 4:2:2 at 50/60 Hz via HDMI. As a result, the CG319X can be integrated into PC-based workflows as well as used with HDMI feeds.
- 4K UHD, 23.8" LCD with 4x Full-HD resolution for clear and sharp images with 185 ppi
- Wide gamut LCD with LED technology, contrast 1000:1, brightness 350 cd/sq m
- High-performance colour range with 93% DCI and 99% AdobeRGB colour space coverage
- Integrated sensor and fully-automatic self-calibration
- 3D LUTs for exact hardware calibration of brightness, white point, and gamma
- Digital Uniformity Equaliser (DUE) for perfect luminance distribution and colour purity
- Colour precision with 16 bit look-up table and up to 10 bit colour rendering
- Temperature-controlled correction of colour drift and brightness
- Two Display Port 1.2 and two HDMI inputs
- ColorNavigator software included